|Home||» Products||» Slip Rings||» Ethernet Slip Ring|
Ethernet Slip Ring
The slip ring is designed exclusively for Ethernet transmission. Compatible with data bus protocol, it can transmit Ethernet, analog/data signals, USB, RS, CANBUS, and FireWire in a continuous rotation of 360 degrees. Moreover, it can integrate signal, power and high frequency into one unit to lower the height and save the installation space. One more point lies in its high rotating precision, reliable performance, long service life and optional current. All have been certificated by the patent technology. Besides, optimized industrial Ethernet signal structure achieves Sercos III signal transmission. It meets the requirements of high-performance slip rings in the Industry 4.0. Sercos III, being the combination of Sercos (IEC61491) and Ethernet, provides a solution for a perfect transmission of Ethernet signal in a large hole.
- Supporting Sercos III signal transmission
- Ready-made connector makes a convenient connection with quick plugin
- A unit that integrates pneumatic hydraulic rotary joints could meet more technical challenges
- Reliable performance in stable signal transmission with no interruption or data package loss, certified by high-precision test facilities and acknowledged by customers for years
- Advanced design could achieve an outer diameter as small as 5.5mm or a through hole up to 120mm